We provide a quick, professional and cost-effective photocopying and printing service.
Colour photocopying services
Colour photocopies can be produced from paper originals in any size up to and including A0, on a wide range of paper stocks including gloss, silk and card. We can print up to 7,500 high-quality colour A4’s per hour and can fold, staple and collate your work. We have the very latest high-speed machines which provide the very best quality and fastest turnaround.
Black and white photocopying services
Black and white photocopies can be produced from paper originals of any size up to and including A0, on a wide range of paper stocks. We can print up to 15,000 high quality black & white A4’s per hour and can fold, staple, collate and bind your work. We have the very latest high-speed machines which provide the very best quality and fastest turnaround.
Legal Profession Copying and Scanning
Metro Repro Ltd offers a professional, confidential and personalised reprographic service for legal professionals. We understand you need to meet deadlines set by your client or by the courts and offer a tailored service to meet these needs. Working with lawyers every day we go beyond standard office photocopying. Legal documents are often fragile and need to be carefully deconstructed and reconstructed. We have the sensitivity and expertise to copy any document.
- Photocopying – b/w and colour
- Copying and folding of large format plans up to A0
- Binding and finishing
- Scanning to Tiff and PDF
- We can supply lever-arch files and tabbed dividers
- Free collection and delivery in the local area, no job is too small
Complex Documents Handling:
Legal documents are often complex, fragile and are irreplaceable.
- Accurate duplication of complicated correspondence files and records
- Accurate removal and replacement of post-it notes and staples
- Sensitive handling of historic documents such as title deeds
- Duplication of legally bound documents
In a rush? No problem! With our lightning-fast service, your documents can be copied while you wait! Simply bring in your documents or email us your artwork and we’ll take care of the rest!